CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Keegan Sean

CafeMom Tickers

Kaelen Bryce & Kendrick Aidan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Greg and Melissa's Anniversary

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Keegan's First Day of Pre K


Keegan's teacher, Mrs. York. (sorry this is blurry)




Momma and Keegan waiting to go into the school.





Keegan in front of the sign at school.




Just getting into the car for his first day of school.




Well, today was THE day. Keegan started a new chapter in his life.... Pre-Kindergarten! He did pretty well. A bit hesitant, but ended up having a great time! Momma on the other hand shed a few tears! (I hear that's normal!) So here are a few pictures from his first day. He has to wear a uniform. So today we chose the RED shirt! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jenae

I'll shed a few tears for you too...I CAN'T believe he is old enough to go to school!

The Four of Us

I almost started crying too. Tim says, "It's because I'm pregnant." I don't think so... it's just so crazy that he's 4 and he looks so cute.