WOW! Time flies when you are having fun! We have been a very busy family the last few weeks. I always know that spring is coming when "March Madness" begins. I am married to a die hard Rock Chalk Jayhawk fan. So this year I decided that we would all sport KU attire for the first round game. Yes, the Jayhawks won! Here is a picture of us in our front yard...
Kaelen, Kendrick & Keegan
Maybe Greg will sport an OU shirt during football season this year! A few things that we have done in the past few months...
* went skiing at Wolf Creek - we had great company too - all three boys LOVED it!
* been to the zoo already!
* celebrated Kaelen and Kendrick's THIRD birthday!
* printed lots of t-shirts (ask Greg about this sometime)
* celebrated the FIRST year of life for Melissa's quad niece, Emma and nephews, Kaden, Lane & Bennett!
* Greg's sister and brother-in-law had a BABY! Welcome to the family Lewis Gregory
* we have been able to spend lots of time with friends and family already this year!
Those are just a few of the happenings around our house!