CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Keegan Sean

CafeMom Tickers

Kaelen Bryce & Kendrick Aidan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Greg and Melissa's Anniversary

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Family...

Greg's sister, Sara, is in town! YEAH!!! She and I have a wonderful relationship and it is so good to have her here. Keegan has been talking about it for a few days now! He was so excited to go to the airport to pick her up. Its been way too long since we have seen her! Almost a year! So the next few days will be spent with a wonderful sister-in-law, auntie and friend catching up on life!

I pray that all of you that read this are doing well. I would love to hear from you! I know that this world is a rough place for some of you, and for many different reasons! We have been through some rough times the past few months ourselves, but the Lord has blessed us even in our trials. I pray that he does the same for you too!

Here are some pictures I want to share with all of you!

Greg and his boys!


Kaelen Bryce wearing daddy's hat!


Greg and Kendrick! So precious!


Keegan chillin' out!


My BIG BOY Keegan Sean!

1 comments:

Melinda

Glad you all are doing well. Have a great time with your sis-in-law!!