CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Keegan Sean

CafeMom Tickers

Kaelen Bryce & Kendrick Aidan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Greg and Melissa's Anniversary

Friday, May 23, 2008

Growing Up!


So the kids and I made the long journey to Oklahoma to see my nephew graduate from high school! What an awesome mile stone in his life. Ross is a great kid with a humble gentle spirit! He is off to Northern Oklahoma College to play basketball on a full scholarship! GO MAVS!!!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend~

Ross!!

Keegan helping Cousin Ross open gifts!

Ross and I at the graduation dinner!

All the family that was there...14 are missing!

Ross and my parents, GRAN and PAPA!

Isn't this too cute. Keegan and my dad walking home from the park!

We had a great time. It is hard to believe that Ross is headed off to college. I was in the 5th grade when he was born and he was my REAL babydoll! I love you Ross!

0 comments: